The official match is the day of the exam for all team members. Preparing all of the previous time finds her image in the mirror of the official game.
An official match warmup should be characterized by simplicity, substance and brief activity where you will ensure the players' safe preparation both physically and mentally. From their performance depends the course of a team where even the smallest detail counts..
An example of warm-up before an official match is shown in Figures which includes the following exercises:
- activation of the aerobic mechanism and preparation of muscles and joints with dynamic stretches, mobility exercises for 10-15m with to 2 lines of players.
- gradual increase in exercise intensity.
- total duration 8'.
- movement in the area with passes in pairs (choose players that will cooporate more in the game).
- a feeling of free preparation for players with sport-specific motor skills.
- total duration 3'.
- small sided possession game of 4v4 + 2 with 2 contacts in a space of 20 x 30m (choose teams in zones or sides that will play).
- exercise duration 2 x 2 'with 1' break.
- exercise with build up and shoot or header at the end of the phase (choose simple attacking phases).
- the central midfielders after 2-3 passes make a long diagonal ball in the fullbacks or wingers of the side and they in turn after a wall pass make a cross in the pair of the attackers or the central defenders who after an x move get into the box for finishing .
- selecting players for the matching positions of the drill.
- total exercise duration 4 '
- peaking with activation of C.N.S with the execution of 2 speed drills with coordination for 5m in 2 lines of players.
- 4 reps (2 per exercise).
- total duration 2'.